Mammoth CannControl is a highly effective mold, mildew, mite, and insect prevention product, brought to you by the creators of Mammoth P. It’s targeted formula is composed of 100% natural ingredients and classified as a minimum-risk pesticide, making it exempt from EPA registration under FIFRA section 25(b). Use Mammoth CannControl as part of your integrated pest management (IPM) strategy in soil or hydroponic gardening applications both indoors and outdoors.
Effective Against: Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (Gray Mold), Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, Fungus Gnats
Mammoth CannControl has been specifically formulated to prevent mold and mildew as well as insect and mite infestations of plants. Typically by the time a cultivator detects such issues, significant damage has already been done to their plants. The advantage of using Mammoth CannControl preventative is that the cultivator significantly lowers the risk of an infestation at a fraction of the cost of what the plant is worth.
Extensively Tested – Lab and greenhouse tested and proven to prevent and control the infestation of mites and thrips on plants.
Targeted Proprietary Formulation – Mammoth CannControl Preventative utilizes compounds in thyme oil and corn oil found to be highly effective in pest prevention and control.
100% All Natural Ingredients – Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide. Plant-derived ingredients leave zero toxic residue, and are safe for testing.
Safe & Compatible – MAmmoth CannControl Preventative is safe for use throughout the vegetative phase of plant growth, and is compatible for use as a part of your IPM strategy.
Directions for use: Shake well before and after diluting. For best results, use freshly mixed solution. Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.
- For minor outbreaks, mix 1 oz (30 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
- For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
- Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
- Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation.
- Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
Root Drench Application: Mix 1 oz (30 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water and apply to grow medium.
When to Apply:
- Apply this product to well hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages.
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
- Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
- Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.highly effective in eliminating fungus, mites, and insects.